In this live webcast for the Camera Club with Matt Kloskowski, you’ll learn some great techniques for editing your photos in Lightroom and when to jump over to Photoshop to help out. This will be a late beginner to early intermediate level presentation, but really… it’s just about having some fun with your photos and improving your editing during this time indoors.
Who is Matt?
Let his Achievements speak for themselves:
- Inducted to the Photoshop Hall of Fame in 2014, and one of only 33 others in the world
- Honored to be included among some amazing photographers as a Sony Artisan of Imagery
- Authored or co-authored about 20 print books (between revisions and new titles). Several of them are industry best-sellers. Considering, that when I was 30, I made it my goal in life to write at least one book, I’m pretty darn proud that I’ve had the opportunity to write so much.
- His Photoshop Compositing Secrets book was awarded Amazon Editors Top Books of the year in the Arts & Photography category.
|1) This is absolutely free. All you need to do is sign up. Each person in the club needs to sign up. |
2) This will be recorded but you’ll need to sign up to get the recording (even if you can’t watch live you’ll still get it)
3) Mark your calendars, but the system will automatically send you reminder notifications too.
4) You’ll be able to enter the webcast room about 15-20 minutes before the webcast starts.
5) There will be an area for Q&A once you log in to the live webcast on the day of your webinar.
|Meeting Date/Time: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 · 4:00 PM|
Sign-up Link for everyone: https://www.bigmarker.com/matt-k/How-to-Edit-Photos-Like-a-Pro-Toronto-Digital-Photography-Club
Note the URL may contain another clubs name, this is due to some webinars being combined.