To encourage us to keep active taking photos, we will be running a series of photo challenges, one every two weeks. At the close of the challenge, we will post up all the submissions to the gallery so we can collectively go through and evaluate each other’s work.
The topic for the first challenge is “Spring”. The deadline for submitting entries is Saturday March 28th. Photos for this challenge must have been taken during these two weeks.
The web interface isn’t up quite yet but will appear at https://www.saskatooncameraclub.com/challenges by the end of this weekend.
The topics are:
- Spring (March 20 to March 28th)
- Laugh (March 31 to April 11)
- No Face Portrait (April 14 to April 25)
- Details (April 28 to May 9)
- Reflections (May 12 to May 23)