2013-14 Clinic Topics
1. Three’s * Sept 17, 2013
A group of three subjects.
2. Framed Oct 22, 2013
Bring attention to the central focal point of your photo by using creative framing
3. Movie Titles Nov 19, 2013
The title of a Major Motion Picture should be represented in your photo.
4. Power of Nature * Dec 10, 2013
The destruction, or creation, power of nature should be the subject.
5. Low Key / High Key Jan 21, 2014
Very high light levels, or very low light levels should be demonstrated.
6. Street Photography Feb 18, 2014
The day to day images of people and places.
* Nature Photography: There must be minimal or no evidence of human activity (roads, fences, buildings, power lines, etc.)
Email your digital submissions to: email@example.com
4×6 prints, all 5 topics
- The Letter “U”
- Underwear (noun)
- Upside-Down (verb)
- Umber (color)
- Ungulates (animals with hooves)
2014-15 Clinic Topics
- In The Back Yard*
- From The Past
- Enhanced By The Light
- Photographer’s Choice*
2014-15 Treasure Hunt Topics
- The Letter “V“