Everest Trophy is presented to the club with the highest total score for their club entry. The Best of Show certificate and ribbon are awarded to the highest scoring image of all images entered.
Certificates and ribbons are awarded to the makers for the highest scoring image in each category:
- Best Landscape
- Best Portrait
- Best Candid Child
- Best Nature
- Best Open
Each image must have the category indicated in the entry form to be eligible for that category award. Images not indicated as to category shall be considered entered in Open.
No Second place, Third place or Honorable Mention awards are given.
General Rules and Entry Instructions
- Submit only 1 image in one of the above categories. Maureen Sinclair will compile 20 entries to enter on behalf of the Saskatoon Camera Club
- Image size (pixels) shall be 1024 wide x 768 high. Photos narrower than 4:3 (i.e. verticals) shall be 768 high; images wider than 4:3 (i.e. panoramas) shall be 1024 wide. Save in jpg format.
- Entering any PRPA competition implies your consent for PRPA to publish the image in the Prairie Focus newsletter and on the website. The top 25% of all digital image entries will be copied for possible use in PRPA promotional slide shows.
- File Name Specifications:
Your name, initials of your camera club, and photo title
- Email the image file(s) to Maureen Sinclair at email@example.com
- Deadline: October 27th, 2015
- Thank you for entering and good luck!
— Maureen Sinclair, PRPA Rep