The Saskatoon Camera Club will be displaying club member’s prints at the Circle Centre Mall in November.
- Set up: November 6th at 10:00 a.m.
- Take down: December 4th at 9:00 a.m.
Deadline for print information:
To take part you must email Valerie Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org) the information or phone her at 978-8220 or last but not least give her the information at a meeting. This following information must get to me by the 21st of October:
- Your name
- Phone number.
- Print ‘s title
- Price. You must clearly define this to me. A price or a NFS (Not for Sale) is to go with each print. Please remember that the Mall will take 25% from each sale, so price accordingly. You do not want to lose money.
- You are allowed 2 larger prints, no larger than 16 x 24 or 3 smaller prints.
- You must submit a matted and framed print ready to hang with a wire or proper hanger on the back. You must bring it to the Mall the morning we hang it or you must arrange with me to pick it up before that morning.
- Each print to be titled and have your name and phone number on the back.